Dediated Server Setup

I don’t know if this was answered somewhere else or if it’s a sticky, but I didn’t see one. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I’m currently making a dedicated server for garrysmod, and I am at the step in the tutorial where it says:

Batch file installer

Batch files are little script files that tell Windows what to do. This batch file will install your server for you instead of you having to open cmd. You can also use this tool just to update your server’s files, it wont reinstall your stuff unless the files are missing or have changed. First we open notepad. What we write in there is the following:
Command(s):

@echo off
cd c:\srcds
echo This will take a long time, I would recommend you go do something else.
echo Updating/installing CS:S
hldsupdatetool -command update -game “Counter-Strike Source” -dir C:\srcds
echo Updating/installing dods
hldsupdatetool -command update -game “dods” -dir C:\srcds
echo Updating/installing hl2mp
hldsupdatetool -command update -game “hl2mp” -dir C:\srcds
echo Updating/installing tf
hldsupdatetool -command update -game “tf” -dir C:\srcds
echo Updating/installing Garrysmod
hldsupdatetool -command update -game garrysmod -verify_all -retry -dir C:\srcds
echo Update/installation Complete
echo Installed to c:\srcds
echo Your server is now ready to use!
echo To add extra addons or maps etc. place them in c:\srcds\orangebox\garrysmod
echo This installer can also update necessary server files, so it is recommended that you run it often.
pause

Now save the file as server_download.bat in notepad (NOT .txt) and click the server_download.bat file. This batch file will download the garrysmod content aswell as CS:S, dods, hl2mp, tf, sin, and the ship content but it will not copy any non multiplayer content, see the next section for that.

The only problem I have with this is that the updater crashes, and I get the Send or Dont Send Error Report box. What do I do?