Dedicated Server - Making me Admin

Hey guys, so this is the problem.

I Finally managed to make a working Dedicated server for Gmod using SRCDS, after several days trying to figure out the port forwarding, anyways, i can’t seem to manage to make me Admin, i’ve tryed to follow the http://wiki.garrysmod.com/?title=Admin by typing this

“Users”
{
“superadmin”
{
“Kimba” "STEAM_0:1:16998516 "
}

"admin" 
{
	"Kimba"			"STEAM_0:1:16998516 "
}

}

in the C:\srcds\orangebox\garrysmod\settings\users.txt

But still when i join the server i’m not abel to use admin toosl like Cleanup on “Easy prop defender” or “Adv. Dupe Teleporter” from the wire tools.

Also, when i change the setting on “Utilities - Admin” nothing happens, i can’t enable/disable God or Noclip mode…

Using the RCON tools, i’ve managed to turn Sv_cheats on and off, but when i type Noclip or godmode nothing happens…

If there is anything else i must do to mak eit work please tell me! =)

Install ULX.

I’ve done that, but how do i make me admin on that?

I’ve read the ulx_readme thing but are some unsure what i want to change, i’ve tryed to type following in the groups file in C:\srcds\orangebox\garrysmod\data\ULib

“superadmin”
{
“Kimba” "STEAM_0:1:16998516
}
“admin”
{
“deny”
{
“Kimba” “STEAM_0:1:16998516”
}
“allow”
{

But still i can’t acces it, i just get the respons “You don’t have the accesto this, kimba” when i type ulx in the console.

Also, in the users.tct in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps–\garrysmod\garrysmod\data\ULib
i got the following (came with the instalation) “Kimba”
{
“deny”
{
}
“type” “steamid”
“groups”
{
“superadmin”
}
“id” “STEAM_0:1:16998516”
“pass” “”
“allow”
{
}
}

But still unable to control it…

Login as RCON on Console ingame with rcon_password PASSWORD, then it will say nothing if you get it right. Then do RCON ulx adduser YOURNAME superadmin

If your using an old version of ULX then you may want to put 0 or 1 at the end, Immunity is being able to be picked up by other admins ect.

] RCON ulx adduser KIMBA superadmin 1
addons\ulib\lua\ulib\server\ucl.lua:246: attempt to index local ‘users’ (a nil value)[UCL] Access set.

Then i typed ulx to see if it worked

] ulx
You do not have access to this command, Kimba.
[LC ULX ERROR] Received invalid sound

and i have the newest version of Ulx (dowbloaded using SVN)

Also tried ] RCON ulx adduser KIMBA superadmin and ] RCON ulx adduser Kimba superadmin and ] RCON ulx adduser Kimba superadmin 1