Dedicated server network problem

well it took me forever to just get my server past the errors with addons and such but right when i think im all good i get this thing: A2C_PRINT from ( IP adress ):27015 or :27014. i think i have identified the problem because i have 2 routers but turned one into a swich but im confused on why its not working, i fowered the ports on the router but not on the swich. but i fowered 27015 and 27005 both TCP and UDP on my router but it still dosent work.

[editline]06:12AM[/editline]

ok i think i found the problem with the A2C_PRINT from ipadress bad challenge thing but i still cant get it working because of the router and swich.

[editline]06:14AM[/editline]

can anyone give me step-by-step instrucitons on how to set it up??

Follow slayer installer, it should do you good, though, I don’t know if it will fix the router problem

thanks ill try that, get back to you

[editline]03:13PM[/editline]

looked at that, not usefull i have the server installed properly this is a networking issue

P.S.i got rid of the A2C_PRINT bad challenge stuff but friends still say the server is not responding, even wnen im in it and i even joined under internet tab not lan but to me it just says no one is on the server but not not responding. Any ideas??