dedicated ttt server crashing randomly

I’m running a dedicated TTT server and I’m experiencing random crashes when a new round starts.
it happens once every day or two.
i have added print cmd to the ttt init.lua file and i have found that it crashes when its cleaning up the map.
it crashes exactly at this point in the code:


   print("ClearUp Running")
   game.CleanUpMap()
   print("ClearUp AOK")

The console just locks up and i can do nothing but force a restart.
i dont know what else i can do.

Info on server:
I run it on a VPS
Gamemode: TTT
OS:Linux Debian 8
CPU: i7 6700k
Ram: 1GB

Things i have done:
reinstalling my gmod server.
removing addons
added remove bodys to init.lua

This is my server console:


Inventory:removeItem( table: 0xeae40670)
KInventory.Items.59:save( )
Pointshop2.Wallet:save( )
KInventory.Items.59:remove( )
Player Flux | Warrior sold an item
Pointshop2.Wallet:findByOwnerId( 11001 )
KInventory.Items.59:save( )
PrepareRound Fun Start
Removing All Bodys
ClearUp Start
ClearUp Running
FIND [/home/steam/cstrike/cstrike/*.vpk]
ADDING [/home/steam/cstrike/cstrike/cstrike_pak_000.vpk]
Adding Path: [/home/steam/cstrike/cstrike]
Couldn't load shader dll: game_shader_generic_garrysmod_srv.soConVarRef mat_dxlevel doesn't point to an existing ConVar
Game_srv.so loaded for "Garry's Mod"
Initializing Steam libraries for Workshop..
WS: Waiting for Steam to log us in....
WS: Fetching collection info...

This is the TTT gamemode/init.lua :


local function CleanUp()
   print("Removing All Bodys")
   for id, ent in pairs( ents.FindByClass( "prop_ragdoll" )) do ent:Remove() end
   print("ClearUp Start")
   local et = ents.TTT
   -- if we are going to import entities, it's no use replacing HL2DM ones as
   -- soon as they spawn, because they'll be removed anyway
   et.SetReplaceChecking(not et.CanImportEntities(game.GetMap()))

   et.FixParentedPreCleanup()
   print("ClearUp Running")
   game.CleanUpMap()
   print("ClearUp AOK")
   et.FixParentedPostCleanup()

   -- Strip players now, so that their weapons are not seen by ReplaceEntities
   for k,v in pairs(player.GetAll()) do
      if IsValid(v) then
         v:StripWeapons()
      end
   end

   -- a different kind of cleanup
   util.SafeRemoveHook("PlayerSay", "ULXMeCheck")
   print("ClearUp Finished")
end


(User was banned for this post ("Wrong section. Go to the DEVELOPER DISCUSSION for LUA HELP next time" - Kiwi))