Default Citizen Models don't work in custom checks!

I’m putting together a DarkRP server and everything works fine except one thing; the citizens models.

models/player/Group01/Female_01.mdl for example.
This works when I set it as a model for a “job”, when I make an entity set that model for my playermodel. But when I try to use it in a “custom check” like this:
customCheck = function(ply) return ply:GetModel() == “models/player/Group01/Female_01.mdl” end, It doesn’t work, I can’t see the entity even if I’m playing as the correct model. I tried diffrent models, such as models/player/alyx.mdl and it works fine. I even tried this: customCheck = function(ply) return ply:GetModel() != “models/player/Group01/Female_01.mdl” end, and played as the models/player/Group01/Female_01.mdl and I could see it, which means that the game doesn’t recognize that I’m playing as models/player/Group01/Female_01.mdl.

Help! What’s wrong and how do I fix it?

Do print(ply:GetModel()) I am sure you can find the problem you look closely at all the letters that they are not exactly the same.

[sp]Lua is case sensitive and GetModel() might be returning lower case only model paths[/sp]

It worked! Thank you so much! I actually tried diffrent lower case letters but it didn’t work, I suppose I hade the wrong combination.