Deleting custom tags overwriting with Hatschat2

Okay so i put in Hatschat2 into my addons folder but it’s not showing up as the chat tags… so i deleted it and then realised that there must be a custom script automatically put in the server for the tags because when i deleted it it didn’t go away. Could someone please tell me how to delete this custom chat tag thingy and overwrite it with hatschat2

thanks

-snip-

You helped so much…

Sorry, not sure I know how to delete the custom chat thingy, I learned how to code not delete thingies. Perhaps considering you purchased it (I would hope) myhatstinks could help?

Okay, well i have put in the Hatschat2…extracted it to addons tried to set the owner rank to a colour but it just goes white… the superadmin tag goes red (as it should) but when i try changing the owner one it just stays white…

As you bought the addon, you also have support for it.
Talk with the creator or make him a ticket if that’s how it works.

Update: i have now found out that when i use quickchat (forgot what the other name for it is) the ones that say (somebody is a traitor), when i use that the normal chat tag colours and stuff work. it’s just when i chat normally that the colour of the tag is white

He didn’t bought it guys…Stop suggesting that