Deleting Spawnmenu Tools

Hey guys! I have a lot of tools blacklisted on my server. How would I go about deleting them from the Spawnmenu so no one could see them at all?

P.S. I have the following in a script:

local function deleteMenuTabs()
	for k, v in pairs(g_SpawnMenu.CreateMenu.Items) do
		if(	v.Tab:GetText() == language.GetPhrase("spawnmenu.category.npcs") or 
			v.Tab:GetText() == language.GetPhrase("spawnmenu.category.entities") or 
			v.Tab:GetText() == language.GetPhrase("spawnmenu.category.weapons") or 
			v.Tab:GetText() == language.GetPhrase("spawnmenu.category.vehicles") or 
			v.Tab:GetText() == language.GetPhrase("spawnmenu.category.postprocess") or
			v.Tab:GetText() == language.GetPhrase("spawnmenu.category.dupes") or
			v.Tab:GetText() == language.GetPhrase("spawnmenu.category.saves")) then
			g_SpawnMenu.CreateMenu:CloseTab(v.Tab, true)
			deleteMenuTabs()
		end
	end
end
hook.Add("SpawnMenuOpen", "deletemenutabs", deleteMenuTabs)

it works fine, but I have no clue how to do the same thing with tools.

here’s a visual representation of what I want gone:

May sound like a shitty idea, but you can manually delete them in the sandbox gamemode. Since your gamemode seems to be derived from sandbox.

Deleting things from the spawn-menu is client-side, so it won’t carry across users.

Deleting the tools on the server will remove them from all players on the server, removing them from spawnlist will not even prevent them from using those tools.

It’s not client-side.

I know, however, they are blacklisted.(FPP) They can still try and use them, but it still will not work. Also, I’d rather not delete them from the server. It’ll fuck with my mind if I do.

Sorry I misunderstood - thought he meant load into sandbox and remove them from the UI - I wasn’t thinking when posting :wink:

By removing the tools from the server, they will disappear from the spawnmenu too. This obviously renders them unuseable for all players. They are located at: garrysmod/gamemodes/sandbox/entities/weapons/gmod_tool/stools

I realize that. However, I’d rather not delete them completely. Obviously, if I have to, I will. But I’d rather not.

[editline]25th April 2016[/editline]

Found out myself. Since I now know where the tools were located I went and added:

-- Don't want it on the menu.
TOOL.AddToMenu	= false

But I had a problem. “Poser” category was on the spawn menu with no contents. Fair enough, I decided to go into “…/garrysmod/gamemodes/sandbox/gamemode/cl_spawnmenu.lua” and I commented the poser category out of the “AddGamemodeToolMenuCategories” hook. Problem solved, thanks guys!