Demichev & The Suit

I’m going for an awesome fucking five-hour adventure on public transport tomorrow, so I’m posting this with only very minor editing. I did a bit of work on the AK and some small shadows, plus the straps holding the pistols and flares (anyone know of any decent holster models?); depending how I feel after I get to my parents’ place (and indeed if I can be bothered) I might finish the edit and edit it into this post. If not, it’ll have to wait until I get home Monday night (my time).

Quite nice. I like how it’s pretty sharp.

Looks very nice.

I like that.

pretty sure my last picture wasn’t like this

or the one before that

or before that, or before that, the closest i have recently to dudes aiming offscreen is the roof watch in which they aren’t aiming at all, they’re just chillin’ on a roof

what’s your point

[editline]29th October 2010[/editline]

sorry, let me rephrase: what’s your point, man who made like ten pictures of one dude doing basically the same thing in a completely unbroken sequence

Story is nice but the pose is pretty boring.

Bloocobalt’s improved left 4 dead items has some holster models I think

http://www.garrysmod.org/img/?t=dll&id=85011

I won’t lie, this is half AK-74M/1P29 test and half gloating that I have the aforementioned. I figured I might actually go somewhere with it though and maybe do a few pictures of resistance types doing their thing.

Two guys holding guns looking off-screen and you moan at other people for originality?

[editline]28th October 2010[/editline]

Oh wait no sorry you made a shitty little story that makes it all better

Hahaha wow are you seriously getting mad about this? Take a fucking chill pill duder

(hint: it’s not brown)

(and neither of them are actually aiming)

(and they’re not mw2 models)

(or moh models)

(and it’s not a desert)

okay this is getting boring i think i’ve made my point

Everyone’s a hypocrite. Everyone’s as bad as each other. Just shut up.

As for the picture, it’s okay. Nice and sharp and the detailing around the straps is nice.

May i know the name of the map ?

[editline]8:45[/editline]
Thanks mate.

oh shit hes arguing chesty help me out buddy

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs529.snc3/30040_429234993553_578018553_5453014_6296428_n.jpg

Your posts resemble a mad screenshot troll not mine.
What, cant handle some of your own attitude?

rp_youcan’thaveitbecauseit’snotfinishedyet

I’m not sure if Sym even intends to publicly release it, but if he does I’ll get back to you I guess

ahaahahah wow goldenbullet you are truly precious

never stop posting

Please don’t force me to post a picture of you, Daniel. It’s difficult for me because the selection isn’t exactly extensive because you don’t go outside.

hahahahahahaha

[editline]28th October 2010[/editline]

it’s true :frowning:

noooo party over fuck

oh come on chesty it’s not his fault

or is it?

Oh wow I’m stupid

The Suit is holding his AR2 right-handed but his BHP is on his left leg what the fuck :smithicide:

he is ambidextrous