Demo Recording Editing - Drive Issue

Before I start this thread, I want to state that I am using the Demo Recording for editing a video, and not for the pure recording with no voice. Just wanted to say this because there is going to be that one person who says “Why the hell would you use demo recording? Just get a real recorder.” I do have a separate recorder, and I am just using the demo for showing different places of the scenewhile I am in another place. (If you don’t know what I mean, look at VanossGaming and his Garry’s Mod Videos)

First of all, I know how to start recordings, stop them, locate the file, and be able to play it back, I am just experiencing issues when I put the mode into drive to manipulate the camera.

Whenever I hold the left mouse button and move with W A S D, I can move around, it’s just that** I don’t possess control of where the camera faces**. So far it’s just moved my camera straight upwards and makes it turn left slowly until I release the LMB.

I don’t know why I’m having this issue. I can play Garry’s Mod fine, I have no issues, and I can replay the demo footage 100% without it glitching out and it shows the exact same footage. It’s just when I put it into drive mode and I attempt manipulating the camera is when it decides not to work.

If you have any questions please ask because I will gladly answer. And I do not believe that being on a mac should affect why this works or not. (Yes I do have a USB for the mouse and it is not the trackpad)