Denmon's Hunter themed Strider

[release][tab]Name:[/tab] Denmon’s Hunter themed Strider

[tab]Version:[/tab] 1.0

[tab]Description:[/tab] A Hunter themed Strider.

[tab]Requirements:[/tab] Garrys Mod 10 or Episode 2

[tab]Download:[/tab] Look out below! [/release]

This time it’s a Hunter themed Strider. It does NOT work with normal Half-Life 2 for now but I’ll see what I can do about that!

Feel free to upload it to other sites but CONTACT ME FIRST
My email is: denmon0728@hotmail.com

DOWNLOADS:

PICS:
http://www.maj.com/gallery/denmon0728/Garrys-mod/Random/Hunter-themed-Stride/thumb/ep2_outland_120003.jpg_thumb.jpg http://www.maj.com/gallery/denmon0728/Garrys-mod/Random/Hunter-themed-Stride/thumb/ep2_outland_120001.jpg_thumb.jpg http://www.maj.com/gallery/denmon0728/Garrys-mod/Random/Hunter-themed-Stride/thumb/ep2_outland_120002.jpg_thumb.jpg

HEXAGONS:
Some people wanted hexagons, so I gave them hexagons!

Next on my to-do list is a Strider themed Hunter! Though, I haven’t started on that one yet.

Epic.

and I believe you should make a hexagon one.

Wow, this is unique! How come no one has ever done this before? What about a Strider-like Hunter? :o

Beacuse I did it first :slight_smile:

All I can say is that we can expect great things from you, and my Yoda senses detect many great skins in the future.

These are very simple, but they’re also very clever.

If you’re going for the complete Hunter theme, you might want to bleach the organic parts a bit to look whiter.

GAHH too fucking shiny, bring it down a few notches. It’s a good start, though.

Impressive. It looks like a gen 2 strider from THE FUTURE.

I’d use it, but I’m too much of a purist. Good work though.

Looks like a three-legged beetle, very impressive result.

Oh my! It’s cool! Downloaded and set to Gmod :slight_smile:

Add hexagon bump maps and you got yourself a winner.

G G !!!

About the phong, seeing how alot more people wanted less phong, ill go ahead and fix that after I’m done with my Strider themed Hunter. Which I’ll start on after I get back from the beach.

I’ll make a strider with hexagons too then. And I’ll see what I can do about a version that works in Half-Life 2.

Now Strider looks like Hunter mum…EPIC!And do Strider-Hunter please :smiley:

Shouldn’t be hard to make one that works for Half-Life 2, you just need to get the env map tint right and have a good alpha mask, at least I think so, I haven’t been modding HL2 in a while.

I have no idea how to make it work in Half-Life 2. Just like I had no idea how to make bumpamps, phong, VMT commands, alpha masks or anything before I started these skins. I like researching these things. It’s fun!

They were my ginnypigs!

I gotta give a big thanks to wikipedia and Valve’s Developer Comunity which were like bible’s to me! And no I’m not religous, I’m an Atheist!

HEXTASTIC

I like it because you added the skin to the dogvsstrider strider.

Were you born this stupid?

(User was banned for this post (Reason: Just got unbanned for flaming and went straight back to trolling people some more.) [event] 70316 [/event])

Were you born to flame people on the internet?

Damn straight.