The idea for this came from a request, and originally from Obsidian Mod where the model originates from. I’ve re-created it and also added several features such as controlling your manhacks and remotely detonating them.
I might add more to this eventually.
This is one of the first things I feel comfortable with releasing, so feel free to bash it all you want!
To install :
Simply drop the folder into addons.
Left click : Deploy a manhack
Right click : Order your manhacks.
Reload : Detonate your manhacks!
And here are some pictures :
They may not be great but that’s all I have for now.
So, any comments?
Things to note :
- They obviously won’t attack you.
- They will act like regular manhacks until you send them to a location or give them a target.
- They will attack combine soldiers and other regular allies if ordered to.
- Targets taking damage from your manhacks will retaliate.
- They will ignore other player’s manhacks unless told to.
Known bugs/limitations :
- Grabbing one of your manhacks with the gravity gun sends the other manhacks after you. This is a scripted behavior.