Hi, I’m pretty computer literate, and Gmod literate as I know my way around source engine and my PC, but after reinstalling Gmod once again, it will no longer work. The problem is whenever i try to start a SP game, Create a MP game, load the Gmod Settings, or load the Q menu, it just gives me errors in the console, like so:
Unknown command “menu_singleplayer”
Unknown command “menu_multiplayer”
Unknown command “menu_options”
Whenever i try to do menu_reload in console it gives me this:
After checking up on the addons folder, I noticed something else that was odd, Derma was never preinstalled (i know for a fact when you first boot up gmod that loads itself in there, so I don’t know what the fuck is going on).
Things I’ve attempted to do:
Delete Garrymod’s GCF’s and the Gmod folder, still didn’t work.
edit: ive also defragged and verified my game cache multiple times, to my dismay, still wont fix it
Fuck, I mean I did a complete fresh install and that stuff STILL screwed up
Win7 32bit (ive used gmod on this os before, worked as great as the os itself)
WD Caviar HDD, 160GB
GA-P35-DS3l rev 2.0
edit: okay from my gmod friends they told me a patch was released today and that is the most plausible cause, we’ll see if a patch comes out within the week i guess. Oh well, I can wait