Derma help

Well I know about property sheets but I would like to create tabs inside my Derma Menu. Like so I can have 4-6 tabs that can have information inside of them, like I want this in a tab in this derma menu. I just edited but it’s an example for me to get an idea form yall.

[lua]local DermaPanel = vgui.Create( “DFrame” )
DermaPanel:SetPos( 50,50 )
DermaPanel:SetSize( 500, 700 )
DermaPanel:SetTitle( “Testing Derma Stuff” )
DermaPanel:SetVisible( true )
DermaPanel:SetDraggable( true )
DermaPanel:ShowCloseButton( true )
DermaPanel:MakePopup()

local DermaListView = vgui.Create(“DListView”)
DermaListView:SetParent(DermaPanel)
DermaListView:SetPos(25, 50)
DermaListView:SetSize(450, 625)
DermaListView:SetMultiSelect(false)
DermaListView:AddColumn(“Name”) – Add column
DermaListView:AddColumn(“Steam ID”)

for k,v in pairs(player.GetAll()) do
DermaListView:AddLine(v:Nick(),v:SteamID()) – Add lines
end[/lua]

Thanks,
D.A.R.K - Th3Sinz

Property sheets are “tabs”.

For property sheets you have to have a base frame for them to be parented to. [ local DermaFrame = vgui.Create( “DFrame” ) ]

Then you create the property sheet and parent it. [ PropSheet = vgui.Create( “DPropertySheet”, DermaFrame) ]

Next, you create a panel, which is what you will add as a sheet. [ local Sheet1 = vgui.Create( “DPanel” ) ]

Then you create everything you want on the panel e.g. that ListView, and parent them. [ local ListView = vgui.Create( “DListView”, Sheet1 ) ]

Finally, you add the DPanel to the DProperty sheet. [ PropSheet:AddItem( “Name of Tab”, Sheet1, “path/to/iconforthetab”, false, false, “Tooltip for the tab” ) ]

For the last step, here is the wiki page

A bit confusing and I read that already didn’t get it that much because they had their shit all bunched up in one fucking thing but I will try this shit