Detonatable Explosives

There is only timed explosives in this game at the moment.

I think it would be cool to have a detonator that blows up a explosive when you press the trigger.

I know this could be a problem due to griefers, but to counteract this, maybe the explosive could beep once every like 10 seconds and be more expensive than timed explosives.

So let’s say you have worked for about 3 weeks on getting a huge base built up, and you finally are happy with yourself, when a huge raiding clan decides to take what is yours.

They raid you, kill you and take over your base.

You see from afar that your base is in flames, all of the doors are blown wide open, and you see the clan insulting you in chat while they take your loot.

You then blow the C4 charges that are at the base of your base and collapse the base onto the clan, killing all of them instantly, but at the same time burying all of your loot.

You then walk toward the sunset and say in a badass manner, “If I can’t have it, no one can.”.

This could work in other ways, but this is how I imagine it would be, and I that it would be pretty fucking cool to do.

Maybe even have a case that says, “In case of emergency break glass” so you can put whatever you want inside, and you could even put the detonator inside.

That would be so cool haha! I love the idea! \ (•◡•) /
Though, you should edit the thread tag to “Request” instead :stuck_out_tongue:

I would hide the detonator in a small stash to keep it safe, or in a 1x1 hut xD

Oh shit, yeah I spent a good amount of time trying to find a “Idea” thread tag. Thanks.