Me (Xcisso) and my mate (Roxxo) is currently developing a gamemode, and we need beta testers that want to help us make the mod better. We are in a very early stage of development, so alot of stuff still needs to be done. All codes/maps/models/materials/sounds are made by us, from scratch(If not, creds will be given).
About the gamemode:
The setting of the gamemod will be in the middel age. It will be a mix between RP, PvP(focused on melee combat, bows and maybe crossbows will be included), castle defense and capture the flag.
What to do in-game(The plans so far. Will probably get changed around alot) :
The players get split up in 2 teams, each with a caste and a prop to defend. The goal of the game is to break into the enemy teams castle, and steal a prop/kill their king(A npc that will be placed on the roof of the castle). Each castle has a door, that the enemy team have to break before they can enter the castle. RPG elements will be added, along with a crafting system.
Features(Things we already have implemented):
- Level up system: You will get slight upgrades as you level up. You will also have access to better weapons and armor.
- Money system: You get gold from killing other players, wich you can use to buy better weapons or upgrade your armor. You will also get a small amount of gold for winning each round.
- In-game shop(buy wepons and armor)
- Custom weapons(Armor will also be added)
- Different weapon types that does more/less damage to armor(mace, axe, sword)
What we are planning to add in the future:
- Crafting system(You have to go out and get materials to craft various weapons and armor).
- Some sort of talent system.
- Custom player models.
- More then 2 teams(?)
- An armor value, so that you take less physical damage.
- A few bow/crossbow SWEPS.
- More maps.
- Inventory(To hold weapons/armor/crafting materials)
What we want from the beta testers:
- You have to be interested in making the gamemode better.
- We need you to give us feedback on what you thing about the gamemode/what we can do to improve it.
- Abit of time to do the testing(pref weekends).
If you are interested, add me on steam: vindukraake1.
Constructive criticism/ideas are also welcome here, if you have anything you want to share. (: