After long moths of deadness, I’ve decided to pick up work again (again). This time, it’s the weapons of Devil May Cry 3.
Okay, so now I’ve updated a bit more somewhat. I’ve redone the E&I scaling, as well as fixed the Yamato grip. And yeah, I know, the Yamato blade looks weird and off center in the “Weapons so far” render… Don’t ask me, I have no idea.
Weapons so far: (Only shows current weapons, may not be up to date)
- Skull texture/shape needs fixing
- Rest of model needs more scratched/beaten texture
- Tacky gold ornaments on sheath removed
- Grip fixed:
- It’s a bonus inclusion into the project, don’t expect many updates on this one
- Okay, so now it only has crap UV mapping.
- Another bonus inclusion.
- Other side done
- It’s kinda flat, and badly textured, since I ripped it straight off my reference pic, and the Alastor texture in some places.
Ebony & Ivory
- Scale fixed
- Ivory sights need doing
- Still needs texturing