Dimitri's Screenshot Gallery

Gentlemen.

Anyway, I got Garry’s Mod about 2, 3 years ago. I lost count. In that time, I realized that I’m no good at building or wire or whatever, so I just stopped with that. I did, however, think that I’m doing pretty good with my posing.

So, I’ve been doing it all ‘my way’ for a while, and I wanted a little critisizm from people who probably are and always will be better than me.

Here’s my album so far. At least, I’m pretty sure I have the right link. I’ll be updating it. See, I just reinstalled GMod onto this computer because my other one crashed, so incidentially I lost all my old poses. These are all pretty new, all made within the last two weeks or so.

http://img100.imageshack.us/g/gmpshugeflatconstruct00.jpg/

A few things I’d like to address:

• Yeah, I know, I just signed up today. I heard about Facepunch a while ago, but I never thought about joining… for some reason. Whatever, I’m sure you guys understand.

• All of my poses have been made with no advice. I never looked up any fancy posing guides, I just kind of taught myself how to pose.

• I tried to be as precise as I could, what with small details like the face, fingers, and expelled bullet casings. Sometimes I don’t do all that good with it.

• My effects suck, I know. I’m still using emitter to do muzzleflashes and all that. I hate using the blood effect. It makes everything look so sloppy.

• Be as harsh as you can, really. I’m posting these mostly for advice, so if you have any feel free to tell me (or yell at me, see if I care.)

That’s all I have, for now. Happy veiwing.

I’m going to bookmark this, and remember it as an example on how not to pose. Don’t use construct, don’t use ingame effects, turn up your graphics,don’t blood spam,use better models.

Oh jeeze, I sounded so mean, I am sorry D:

Do you forgive me, I didn’t mean to be so harsh, all that shit came out wrong.

Like I said, I’m fine with it.

Anyway, in retaliation to that:

• Yeah, I hadn’t realized the whole ‘no gm_construct’ thing until after I made all of my pictures.

• I have no choice but to use ingame effects, I can’t afford editing programs and even if I could I wouldn’t be able to use them.
    And you have no idea how much I hate bloodspamming, believe me.

• I don’t know, I actually like the models I use. I should try to find some better guns though.

Editing Tutorials

Editing Programs

As a beginner, you should PROBABLY use Paint.NET, as it has a much simpler interface than GIMP. I don’t think I’d get in to editing just yet, work on your posing. These are probably still good to have on hand, though. You can probably do some small color editing. Good luck!

Oh, and search up Red Pills Posing Tutorial on Youtube.

Some of the models aren’t bad, others are ok. But really, these need work.