Disappearing Ragdolls...

Just after this recent GMod update, my ragdolls now disappear. I’ve checked the server settings, changed max ragdolls, toggled keep corpses, and none of that has helped. Any ideas?

Does it still says removed ragdoll when you press Z?

What type of ragdolls? Spawned or like a dead person

You could try the g_ragdoll_maxcount

Dead people. Spawned ones stay. I’ve changed max count and it doesn’t seem to help.

It might be that the option to keep them from dissapearing is broken.

Maybe. I’ll probably end up deleting the gmod folder if I can’t figure it out.

Try looking at turning: ai_keepragdolls on
and look at: g_ragdoll_important_maxcount
also look at: g_debug_ragdoll_removal

I found that the GDC Weapons addon made my ragdolls disappear after they died

I found a option in one of the tabs where it has some NPC clean up, just like **aridpheonix said mine started doing the same, so look in the option tabs

I have GDCW I turned keep dead npc’s on keep corpses on, still no joy

the same thing is happening with me BUT, it happens with both spawned ragdolls and dead ones like i would spawn a ragdoll then it would be able to move for like 2 minutes then it would disappear and when they are from dead NPC’s it would be there for 3 seconds then disapper

[editline]24th July 2013[/editline]

the same thing is happening with me BUT, it happens with both spawned ragdolls and dead ones like i would spawn a ragdoll then it would be able to move for like 2 minutes then it would disappear and when they are from dead NPC’s it would be there for 3 seconds then disapper so if you guys can help thanks :smile:

(User was banned for this post ("dumb bump" - postal))