"Disconnect: Connection rejected by the game"

So there is this save file where I’ve been working with tons of models for a little project when suddenly, next time I try to load it up, it gives me the message “Disconnect: Connection rejected by game”.
At first I thought it’d be an issue with the internet. But for my surprise, the very same error happened to me when I tried offline mode. It wasn’t until a little later when I tried loading an earlier save of the same map I’ve been working with, back at when I didn’t have too much stuff on it, and it loaded up just fine. In fact, every new map I open up works fine. It is only the most recent saves of that map that give me that same error.
So what does that mean? Did I put too much shit on the save file that Gmod can’t no longer open it? Is the file corrupted by some crappy add-on? I swear I tried researching about the error online first but there’s practically no definite answer to this issue yet.

EDIT: So I opened my console right before opening it to check everything that appeared until the point of disconnection and this is what I got (I cleared my whole console before opening the file):

Browser Message: Uncaught ReferenceError: SetStatusChanged is not defined - :0Loading game from SAVE\quick.sav...
Browser Message: Uncaught ReferenceError: SetStatusChanged is not defined - :0Browser Message: Uncaught ReferenceError: SetStatusChanged 
is not defined - :0SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_skyscraper/ceilingtruss_64x64.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_skyscraper/ceilingtruss_64x64.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_skyscraper/ceilingtruss_64x64.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_skyscraper/ceilingtruss_128x128.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_skyscraper/ceilingtruss_128x128.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_skyscraper/ceilingtruss_96x96.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_skyscraper/ceilingtruss_96x96.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_lab/corkboard002.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_canal/refinery_03_skybox.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_buildings/project_destroyedbuildings04_skybox.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_buildings/project_destroyedbuildings04_skybox.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_canal/refinery_01_skybox.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_canal/refinery_01_skybox.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_canal/refinery_02_skybox.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_canal/refinery_02_skybox.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_lab/corkboard001.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_lab/corkboard002.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_lab/corkboard001.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/shrub_01a.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/shrub_01a.mdl)
Browser Message: Uncaught ReferenceError: SetStatusChanged is not defined - :0Lua initialized (Lua 5.1)
Unable to open file garrysmod/maps/graphs/zs_obj_vertigo_v0.ain
Registering gamemode 'sandbox' derived from 'base'
ScriptEnforce is disabled
Loading game from //MOD/SAVE/zs_obj_vertigo_v0.HL1...
Expected Save Header found (null) ( raw '' )! (prev: (null))
Field type name may have changed or inheritance graph changed, save file is suspect
Browser Message: Uncaught ReferenceError: SetStatusChanged is not defined - :0Dropped Mister Z from server (Connection rejected by game
)
Disconnect: Connection rejected by game
Disconnect: Connection rejected by game

Browser Message: Uncaught ReferenceError: SetStatusChanged is not defined - :0Browser Message: Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL - :0

The map I’m using is zs_obj_vertigo_v0.bsp, which is quite a heavy map, so I assume it may have something to do with it too.