Disconnected: Unresponsive

After today’s update, every time I tab out of the game for more than 10 seconds I get disconnect. I have been disconnected several times for being out of the game for less than the time it takes to load back into a server.
This makes it pretty difficult to do admin things on my server like configuring plugins, checking bans, using the map.
Also, it’s really annoying. The ‘disconnected: unresponsive’ message is going to drive me to insanity.

/rant

Yeppers, I have the same problem too.

My game takes longer to load than it does to get kicked, so by the time I’ve fully loaded I get kicked for Unresponsive. Really hope this is sorted out.

Its happening to me too, however, on certain severs will i get disconnected

man cant play in my favorite server… Need a Solution to this …

Same issue here - like you said it makes admin tasks impossible to do, and I am kicked 8 times out of ten when connecting with the same message. Hope this gets fixed because I can barely play five minutes before I need to go through the now lengthy reconnection process again :frowning:

The client doesn’t correctly tick when in exclusive fullscreen mode, meaning you’ll eventually (30s) timeout from the server.

The only solution for now is to play in window mode.

i have been playing in window mode and havent been kicked today. i have done some 30 minute afk crafting without being kicked.

I’ll be using this until the issue is solved. Thanks for letting us know :slight_smile:

I have the same problem too :frowning:

This is really darn annoying.

Even in window mode it still happens

alt + enter before tab…help me a lot