Disney Infinity models

So since Disney Infinity has been out for a few weeks now, would anyone like to port some models of the game’s characters and/or objects into GMod? (the game’s kind of like GMod to begin with, oddly enough)

EDIT:

I meant to use the request icon instead of release, but I can’t change it! Quit giving me the dumb rating and help me fix this!

I thought you were releasing fully ported models because of the RELEASE Icon.
Use the REQUEST icon.

OOPS! I clicked the wrong one! And I don’t think I can change it to the right one! Can someone delete this topic and spare me further embarrassment? I’m just going to beat my head on the wall in the meantime…

Edit the main post, and you should have the option to change the icon.

I support this, for the sole reason of doing a SFM short using disney chatracters with Big Lebowski voice-overs. Specifically, I just want Sully and Randall from Monsters inc.

Tried that. Didn’t work. Unless you mean something other than the first post. Ah well, let’s just make the most out of this improperly icon’d thread by treating it as if it were labeled as a request thread. (at least until it’s closed for having the wrong label…)

Characters I’d personally like:
The Incredibles, Mike Wazowski, Sully, Randall, Wreck-It Ralph, Vanellope von Schweetz, Rapunzel, Anna, Elsa, Phineas, Agent P, Jack Skellington, Sorcerer Mickey

Objects I’d personally like:
Vanellope’s car, King Candy’s car, Rapunzel’s tower, MU glow urchin, Phineas and Ferb water slide, Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc. building, Carl Fredrickson’s house

I might add more as I remember what’s in the game. There’s a LOT to try and remember…

Fun fact: Every resource from now to January 2014 is on the disc already. So really, you could get a sneak peek.