Dissapearing text

Hi. I’ve downloaded SpaceBuild 3 gamemode and all the required addons from the SnakeSVx’s SVNs. My problem is, that when i want to run some SB3 map all the text dissapears when loading. I think the loading stage is “Initializing game resources”, but i’m not sure. Well, some screens after that(i resized them):

Chat hud opened

Main menu opened

Player list

Custom Addon Framework menu

I can still click buttons, in example i can close the game from the main menu if i find the button. It’s the only way to fix it. But it happens again always when i try to load any SB3 map. Also i get it on some gmod servers.
I usually play on gm_flatgrass and have no problem here(multiplayer or singleplayer).
How could i fix it?

Thanks for any replies.

PC specs?

CPU: DualCore Intel Pentium E2200, 2200 MHz (11 x 200)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-945GCM-S2L
GPU: Intel® 82945G Express Chipset Family (128 MB)
RAM: 2039 MB (DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM)
Windows XP Prof. SP2
I don’t think you need anything else.
I know Intel chipset sux for gmod, but would that be really the reason? Notice that it doesnt happen always… I can join some SpaceBuild servers.

Spacebuild is very taxing. Type cl_showfps in console, and compare spacebuild to sandbox.

I’m talking about dissapearing text, not on slowing down.
As I said, the text dissapears on some other servers too, it doesn’t have to be SpaceBuild in every case.
I’d say it’s some weird bug which has nothing to do with speed of gmod…

It does.
Your graphics card could be overheating, as it does unusual things like this.

Lol…
Man, can’t you understand what happens?
I could play gmod for 5 hours on normal server, doing things i didn’t imagine before. Then rejoining it as i want without the text glitch.
I could open my computer after a night of being turned off and join the SPECIAL server, and this happens.
It has nothing to do with heating -.-

Looks like your font files might be fucked.