Distruction Force *fretta/progress*

Introduction : I was really bored then i went down stairs to play some cod mw 2. After i was looking at some stuff on gmod.org and some star wars stuff, i found codmw 2 player models. I got really happy so i decided to make a gamemode based on star wars and cod mw 2.

Players:Players can slect two teams. Force and Humans. on either side they can pick a class.

for the Force the classes are : Evil force , mystic force and Dark force.
for the human classes are : Strong human , normal human and fast human.

Note’s before posting comments: THIS GAMEMODE WAS RAMDOME I WAS REALLY BORED AND DECIDED TO PASSE TIME AND MAKE THIS

human models : codmw 2
Force models : unkown for the moment

This gamemode is basicly TDM and RP more stuff will be added later during the process

-------------------------Progress (will be updated all the time)-------------------------------
f = finish
a = almost
ns = not started
js = just started

Gamemode:js
Ranks : f
Tested: ns
classes: js (new)
weapons: a
Models: f (new)
Maps: js (new)
level system: a (new)

Last notes: This list of “progress” will be updated with more items when i feel like adding some more stuff or good idea’s.

Credits:

-splash (creator)
-sylph (Showing me how to make a fretta gamemode)
-Jason278’s (Models. thx theres so many!)
-holmess (uploading on gmod.org)

Questions?

Will this be in the fretta contest: If i have the creators permission (Jason278)
Will this be released? : i have no clue
When will it be done? : i have no clue
Were’s the pictures? : Remeber this is planing/progress/in the making lol (pictures will come on the thread later when im done)

-----------------------------EDIT-------------------------------

I can see how this thread is DUMB with no content at all so while i was playing some ps3 i decided to add a level system it will probably be someting like cod mw 2 50 points for body and 150 for head shot. What will points be used for besides level up? Probably upgrading your weapons and buying some more weapons on the shop

Why have a thread with no content at all?

Le’t this thread DIE sorry ill make a new one when its ALL done and it will have some content that will be interesting

You spelled destruction wrong.

tried to make it fancy :S
JUST LET IT DIE ILL POST A NEW THREAD FOR THE LEVEL UP ONE