Dlabel / setfont / applyschemesettings

What the actual hell, i thought this was broken because of the previous update and today the hotfix should have fixed it, but no its still broken. i’ve rolled back to see if it was my stupidity but it doesn’t seem like it, they are still broken to shit.

[ERROR] stack overflow
  1. __newindex - [C]:-1
   2. SetFont - lua/vgui/dlabel.lua:53
    3. ApplySchemeSettings - gamemodes/underdone/gamemode/core/clientfiles/vgui/dsysbutton.lua:78
     4. SetFont - lua/vgui/dlabel.lua:55
      5. ApplySchemeSettings - gamemodes/underdone/gamemode/core/clientfiles/vgui/dsysbutton.lua:78
       6. SetFont - lua/vgui/dlabel.lua:55
        7. ApplySchemeSettings - gamemodes/underdone/gamemode/core/clientfiles/vgui/dsysbutton.lua:78
         8. SetFont - lua/vgui/dlabel.lua:55
          9. ApplySchemeSettings - gamemodes/underdone/gamemode/core/clientfiles/vgui/dsysbutton.lua:78
           10. SetFont - lua/vgui/dlabel.lua:55
            11. ApplySchemeSettings - gamemodes/underdone/gamemode/core/clientfiles/vgui/dsysbutton.lua:78
             12. SetFont - lua/vgui/dlabel.lua:55
              13. ApplySchemeSettings - gamemodes/underdone/gamemode/core/clientfiles/vgui/dsysbutton.lua:78
               14. SetFont - lua/vgui/dlabel.lua:55
                15. ApplySchemeSettings - gamemodes/underdone/gamemode/core/clientfiles/vgui/dsysbutton.lua:78
                 16. SetFont - lua/vgui/dlabel.lua:55

It never worked and it never will ( Callng SetFont in ApplySchemeSettings )

[editline]16th March 2015[/editline]

You or the addon author will have to fix their code.

This has ALWAYS. worked for me. after the previous update it broke it. there was no fucking issue with it until the update, also i should ask Why haven’t you tried to … yanno test some gamemodes before releasing updates… GangwarsRP is still fucked after your bugfix.

You can easily fix this by going to

gamemodes/underdone/gamemode/core/clientfiles/vgui/dsysbutton.lua

And move** self:SetFont( “Marlett” )** from PANEL:ApplySchemeSettings to PANEL:Init.

It is impossible that it did work before the update because nothing about SetFont was changed that would make it suddenly not work. I even gone and tried out old files and it still gave me the error.

let me try and find if i had opened the Mob placement menu, where the issue comes from in the devlog i have , it worked fine then.

nvm i never opened it in the video, but im trying out what’cha said.

FIXED. … Apologies Rocketboy. Goodwork.

also, what was changed where… previously Melee weapons were fine, now they drop bullets.