DListView Problems

Well, I’m working on a menu for my global ban plugin and, actually, it’s pretty much done. When I added all of the new functions to my previous basic one, the column bars at the top became very hard to read. I changed nothing in the code for creating the DFrame and addding the list, so I really don’t know what’s causing it. I screwed around with the paint function for the frame to try and fix it, but to no avail. I have a couple pictures of what it should be, and what it is. Here’s the pictures:

This is what it should look like.

This is what it looks like.

Here’s the code for the DFrame and the DListView:

local data = net.ReadTable()
		local pwide = ScrW()*.6
		local plong = ScrH()*.5

local gbf = vgui.Create('DFrame')
		gbf:SetTitle('Global Bans Menu')
		gbf:SetSize(pwide, plong)
		gbf:Center()
		gbf:MakePopup()
		gbf:SetDraggable(false)

gbf.Paint = function(self, w, h)
			draw.RoundedBox(0,0,0, w, h, Color(40,40,40, 255))
		end

local gbl = vgui.Create("DListView", gbf)
		gbl:SetSize(gbf:GetWide(), gbf:GetTall() * 0.9)
		gbl:AlignBottom()
		gbl:SetMultiSelect(false)
		gbl:AddColumn('Name')
		gbl:AddColumn('Steam ID')
		gbl:AddColumn('IP Address')
		gbl:AddColumn('Unban Date')
		for i, line in pairs(data) do
			local date
			if tonumber(line.bannedtime) > 0 then
				date = os.date("%b %d, %Y - %I:%M:%S %p", tonumber(line.bannedtime))
			else
				date = "never"
			end

gbl:AddLine(line.bannedname, line.bannedid, line.bannedip, date)
		end

If you have an image of what it’s ‘supposed to look like’, then why is the second picture different? Did you change any code, or click anything?

You probably have a panel.Paint or panel.PaintOver function somewhere.

As I said, I have no idea. Nothing was changed in the Paint function for the DFrame, and I didn’t override any Paint or PaintOver function for any of the components besides the DFrame. It appears like this as soon as it opens up. All I added was a search DTextEntry, a Search Parameter DComboBox, a DButton to Add Bans, and two DermaMenus (one for adding bans, the other for changing them). I also added four new menus that pop up (offline banning, online banning, adding ban time, removing ban time), and I deleted the paint functions there too (even though I knew they were not causing it), but to no avail. If I knew what was causing it, I wouldn’t be here asking a question.

Did you change the gamemode you were testing it on? Some gamemodes force everything created in derma to use their skin to create a uniform look for it.

Actually, yes. I made it in Jailbreak and started testing this new one in Zombie Survival. I tested it out, and it worked exactly how it should. Is there any way to get around being forced to have this skin on those servers who have this gamemode?

Panel:SetSkin

The default skin ‘Default’

Yup, everything works fine after setting the skin to default. Solved.