.dmx filmmaker animations in garrysmod?

Hi there, I’m planning on starting a new short film project soon, all of my previous projects have been with manually face posed lip flaps in Garry’s Mod itself though.
The script I’ll be working with this time around is rather large so I was hoping I’d be able to figure out a way to get facial animations from source filmmaker working in Garry’s mod somehow. (to make the editing less tedious pretty much) I managed to get the source faceposer working on Windows 10 but seeing how the phoneme extraction doesn’t function properly with the new speech API I’ve been looking at Source Filmmaker as an alternative.
So essentially I’d like to generate all the phonemes for the models in Source Filmmaker, but I’m having trouble figuring out if it’s even at all possible to get the .dmx file format it exports, into the models used by Garry’s Mod somehow.
Is it possible to compile the .dmx files facial animations into the model somehow?

Probably sounds like a bit of an odd request to go backwards and bother exporting all this stuff for Garry’s Mod, but I’m a sucker for the “feel” that filming and animating everything in Garry’s Mod gives the video… except for the lip flaps then in this case. I’m just really sick of doing those over and over and over. Thanks!