DOA Lei Fang in the black dress

Hey there guys,

Is there anyone out there who can make a ragdoll of Lei Fang from Dead or Alive(DOA) who is in her infamous black party dress? You could give her with her braids or without the braids, but I’m happier if anyone can give her with faceposing, eyeposing and finger posing.

Please help me with this…

not if they want to get destroyed by team ninja no…

Who are they?

team ninja is the team who created Dead or Alive, but they kept getting a nasty problem of people making nude mods for there game. so they started placing disclaimers in there games “do not hack our, games else we sue!!!” and of course some community produced hacks, and well Team Ninja sued them all and there grandmas naturally tecmo who team ninja worked for has since went out of business. there north american website is deserted. however the remaining assets were bought or merged by KOEI games. team ninja is now owned by Koei-Tecmo or Tecmo-Koei the originals behind DOA have all been disbanded, but the chilling history that team ninja killed everyone’s grandmas haunts all modders to this day O_O … well almost everybody, a guy that now works for red vs blue use to make fan videos using the DOA characters… he never faced any legal issues. I’m sure tecmo, or whatevers left of it saw that suing your consumer base is a retarded act. you’ll notice on the few past DOA games the disclaimer has been removed. not to mention tecmo has merged with another company… …anyway its touch and go, but it might be safe to port leifang, being the ayane and kasumi models have been in gmod for like half a decade

Providing a picture for those who don’t know. I think that vampire chick from DigitalEro has the same dress. Come to think of it there’s a nude model of Lei Fang floating around somewhere, Combine the two and you’ve got your model.

Come to think of it, I did remember the Lei Fang Nude mod. But the mod along with a different DOA pack that contains it got deleted in the Garrysmod site. But luckily, I managed to obtain the pack long before it was gone. I just hope that someone else got the pack too…