Does anybody know where i can find these player models for css?

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120812035937/cs/images/b/bb/Separatists.jpg

I have alot of csgo skins for css, I have csgo but i dont really enjoy it but i think the weapons and the characters look really cool on it so i just got a bunch of csgo skins for css and the separatists i think would be really cool to have in my collection if you would call it ive looked everywhere but i cant find any if anybody could maybe do a request for me or just find a website that has it that would be greatly appreciated thank you.(btw i posted this on another forum section and forgot there was a modeling forum :I sorry if you feel like i spammed)

Longest run on sentence I’ve seen in awhile. Have you checked FPSBanana?

FPSbanana doesnt allow porting and even they did all of the player models on there that are not just a material reskin they have consistnecy errors

Thats a good one.

You really had me thinking you were serious for a second.

Actually, yes they do. You just have to make sure your submissions follow along with their porting whitelist.

They don’t have anything I’m looking for anyways all I’ve seen from people porting onto that site their submissions get trashed