Does anyone have a working Damage log for TTT?

Does anyone here have a working damage log for trouble in terrorist town? Like a little GUI or Damage log type thing?

(User was banned for this post ("wrong section" - postal))

Wait, doesn’t TTT already come with premade damagelogs?

Just type ttt_print_damagelog in your console.

Yeah, but for some reason that one is broken.
So I’m looking to find another temporary damage log.

Ahh, right, okay. Maybe you’ve messed up permissions?

Does it work only at the end of rounds, or just not at all?

It works, but it only shows kills. No damage

Sounds like a problem on your side, just checked my server, ran my damagelogs and got this:

] ttt_print_damagelog
	*** Damage log:
	00:16.79 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged I am the Lizard King [innocent] for 50 dmg
	00:17.92 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged I am the Lizard King [innocent] for 2000 dmg
	00:17.92 - KILL:	 The Human Spleen [traitor] killed I am the Lizard King [innocent]
	00:52.18 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged (D|L) Guesswho [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:52.24 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged (D|L) Guesswho [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:52.30 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged (D|L) Guesswho [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:52.36 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged (D|L) Guesswho [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:52.42 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged (D|L) Guesswho [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:52.49 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged (D|L) Guesswho [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:52.55 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged (D|L) Guesswho [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:52.61 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged (D|L) Guesswho [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:52.67 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged (D|L) Guesswho [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:52.73 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged (D|L) Guesswho [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:52.73 - KILL:	 The Human Spleen [traitor] killed (D|L) Guesswho [innocent]
	00:52.79 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged (D|L{R}) tasty death [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:52.90 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged (D|L{R}) tasty death [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:52.96 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged (D|L{R}) tasty death [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:53.02 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged (D|L{R}) tasty death [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:53.08 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged (D|L{R}) tasty death [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:53.14 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged (D|L{R}) tasty death [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:53.21 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged (D|L{R}) tasty death [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:53.27 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged (D|L{R}) tasty death [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:53.33 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged (D|L{R}) tasty death [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:53.39 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged (D|L{R}) tasty death [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:53.39 - KILL:	 The Human Spleen [traitor] killed (D|L{R}) tasty death [innocent]
	00:54.48 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged bloominghydra [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:54.54 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged bloominghydra [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:54.66 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged bloominghydra [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:54.72 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged bloominghydra [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:54.78 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged bloominghydra [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:54.84 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged bloominghydra [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:54.90 - DMG: 	 The Human Spleen [traitor] damaged bloominghydra [innocent] for 11 dmg
	00:54.90 - KILL:	 The Human Spleen [traitor] killed bloominghydra [innocent]
	*** Damage log end.

But here’s a damagelog system you may want to invest in.

http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1271642

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the link.

P.S. Does anyone by any chance, know how a ttt damage log could be broken? Or has come across it before and fixed it?

[editline]21st June 2013[/editline]

I think maybe there’s a weapon error with it that doesn’t register the damage?

Hmmmm… Is there an error that pops up in your RCON when you call it? And what weapon would that be? I’ll try my best to help you out.

http://forum.esfservers.com/dmglogs.png

This…?

Interesting you have Tommynator’s damage log before he removed it from pointshop.

would you mind like send it over a pm or something?? because i think there is a reason why tommy took it down???.. Its only if you want to because if tommy dont want it to be public then dont do it :slight_smile:

lol it is public u can still download it

Where? I thought he removed it.