Does anyone know any COD like perk addons?

Hi dere, I have a little question that i need answering. Can someone help me find a addon that is good for war servers? Atm i run a server as such and im trying to make it as enjoyable as possible, and I cannot seem to find a addon that lets players have “perks” as such or “killstreaks”, so i was wondering if anyone knows anything as such.

A friend of mine worked really hard on MW2 killstreaks several years ago, but I’m not sure if they still work with the current gmod or not.

http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=889486

I was so tempted to post a link to “How to uninstall Garry’s Mod”.

There’s no actual Call of Duty perk addons because…well, this isn’t CoD contrary to popular belief. Nobody’s coded one before and I doubt anyone will at this point seeing as how the workshop is a cesspool. The closest thing you’re going to get to emulating the “best online game in the world” is the Killstreak addon that B!N4RY linked to, and that’s likely broken at this point since it was made for Garry’s Mod 12.

If you have the patience for it, you can learn how to script lua and make your own perk system, but you won’t get it immediately. It’ll require a lot of practice, a lot of dedication, and a lot of time devotion. If you’re willing to learn, do it. If not, I don’t know what to tell you.

Well i was only asking, and i know coding takes a lot of time, i was just asking IF anyone knew any addons as such, i wasent asking anyone to code it for me, and i meant cod as an example, not something that i want 100 percent like. Anything would do and ive used the addon that B!N4RY had listed and i was expecting an answer such as that, but yeah.