Domingo, Logan Keller, Gabriel Nowak, Michael, and Jung from Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Hey guys, I have seen a very little amount of Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 being ported to Source, and I would love to have 5 main guys from the game ported.

(No Pic)
-Domingo Chavez appears in the first mission (Pyc De Pyrenees), giving the briefing and shit like that.

-Logan Keller also appears in the first mission (Pyc De Pyrenees) as your Bravo team.

(No Pic)
-Gabriel Nowak also appears in your team in the first mission (Pyc De Pyrenees), also in the boss fight in the last mission. It would be preferable to port him with default Rainbow Six outfit. Seeing as he appears with a lot of variations throughout the game.

-Jung Park is the most known, if you have played both Vegas, you would obviously know who he is and where he appears. Appears in almost all Vegas missions except the first one in both games.

-Michael Walters, you better know who Michael is. Appears in almost all Vegas missions except the first one in both games.

You can port them using Umodel. It would be preferable to have them all in Pale Blue camo and black helmet, but its your choice to recolor it.

Please, do it. Thanks… any problem with porting? Go say it here.

Uh… 1 week bump isn´t that bad is it?

Bump?

Maybe nobody is interested in doing this?

Again - getting the textures in right sizes is an absolutely massive hassle which I don’t think anyone will be willing to do.