Donation Box

This only works for DarkRP 2.5 and there wont be any support for 2.4.3
Based on TCWiliamson aka Cathy aka Light~ idea

Download

Really exploitable; what if someone waved around these boxes while people tried to use shops?

or does DRP use chat based trading now?

Not seen that coming. Well make rules about doing it?

Looks like its off coderhire ive seen stuff like this before from there looks the exact same

Cathy (TCWiliamson) once sold a script like this. AFAIK he never updated it to 2.5 and in the post I wrote its based upon his idea

throwing errors in console.

Couldn't include file 'shared.lua' (File not found) (@addons/darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_modules/donationbox/cl_init.lua (line 1))

[ERROR] addons/darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_modules/donationbox/cl_init.lua:3: attempt to index global 'ENT' (a nil value)
  1. unknown - addons/darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_modules/donationbox/cl_init.lua:3
   2. include - [C]:-1
    3. loadModules - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua:79
     4. v - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/libraries/modificationloader.lua:119
      5. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:82

You put it in the wrong spot. It goes in the entities folder.

They don’t disappear when the player switches job (aka a hobo goes to citizen)

They don’t have a health

You can config that in DarkRP youself. I dont see why Health is needed its not a money printers its just an donate to hobo thing. Admins and the player can remove it anyway

stop picking on the guy, he seems to be new at lua. I really do not understand why people are so critical of coders, they do their stuff for free here! the only cases where they should be ridiculed is if they stole the code from somewhere else (look at the doge gun to see what I mean)

-snip-

Can someone reupload this?

fix link please

(User was banned for this post ("dumb bump" - Orkel))

That’s a really good Script, I would be very happy to try it out but the link seems like broken so if someone could fix it, that would be awesome :slight_smile:

Why are you guys saying it’s dumb ? Explain