Donator jobs can't be accessed by donator moderators.

I have 2 ranks set up as ‘D-Trial Moderator’ as Donator Trial Moderator, and ‘D-Moderator’ as Donator Moderator.
A guy donated on my server and for some reason everything I’ve tried he can’t access the jobs.

This is one of the jobs in the jobs.lua:

TEAM_SUPERHERO = DarkRP.createJob("Spider-Man Black Suited", {
color = Color(255, 0, 0, 255),
VIPOnly = false,
model = {"models/player/slow/jamis/spiderman_black/slow.mdl"},
description = [[This job is the same as Spiderman, Venom, and Carnage. You can only attack them for RDM. But remember about NLR!]],
weapons = {"itemstore_pickup", "keys", "pocket", "spiderman's_swep", "weapon_cuff_rope", "weapon_arc_atmcard", "weapon_fists", "darkrpg2_menu"},
command = "spidermanblacksuited",
max = 1,
salary = 400,
admin = 0,
vote = false,
hasLicense = true,
candemote = false,
category = "Donator",
customCheck = function(ply) return ply:GetNWString("usergroup") == "dtrialmoderator" end,
customCheck = function(ply) return ply:GetNWString("usergroup") == "dmoderator" end,
customCheck = function(ply) return ply:GetNWString("usergroup") == "vip" or ply:IsAdmin() end, -- The extra check function. Enter nil or nothing to not have a restriction
})

And for some reason as I said he can’t access it.

I’ve tried turning it from VIPOnly = true to false, inheriting the Donator moderator ranks off of VIP. Still nothing.

Can someone please help me?

You can only have one check per job. Try this:
[LUA]
customCheck = function(ply) return
table.HasValue({“dtrialmoderator”, “dmoderator”, “vip”}, ply:GetNWString(“usergroup”)) or ply:IsAdmin()
end,
[/LUA]

You can use this in the future if you want to: CustomCheck Generator

You only use one customCheck function. Not 3.

Oh wow I didn’t even know, thank you so much! I will close this now.