Donor jobs not visible in f4 menu.

I have googled and looked on the forums and solutions to this problem would no work.
At the moment I have donor jobs equipped on my DarkRP 2.4.3 server and the problem being is that they wont appear in the f4 menu, however the jobs do appear on the f4 menu if you are one of the donor jobs. If I type the job cmd (ex. /zombie) I will recieve my custom error message “You need certain donor perks to use this job.” Basically, I need the jobs to show in the f4 menu and when clicked on it would give you the custom fail message. Running ULX.

One job for donors I use. (Does not show in f4 menu, only for donors it does)

TEAM_ZOMBIE = AddExtraTeam("Zombie", { -- Name
    color = Color(153, 51, 0, 255), -- Team color
    model = "models/Zombie/Classic.mdl", -- Player model
    description = [[As a zombie you may kill anyone with your fist. Do not go back to same area where you died within 5 mins.]],
    weapons = {"weapon_weapons_zombie"}, -- Additional weapons
    command = "zombie", -- Command to become the job
    max = 3, -- Maximum amount of said job
    salary = 45, -- Salary
    admin = 0, -- Requires Admin 1 for yes, 0 for no.
    vote = false, -- Do they need to vote true for yes, false for no.
    hasLicense = false, -- Has a license
    customCheck = function(ply) return ply:GetUserGroup() == "vip" or ply:IsAdmin() or ply:GetUserGroup() == "donor" or ply:GetUserGroup() == "mvp" or ply:GetUserGroup() == "hall of fame" end,
    CustomCheckFailMsg = "You need certain donor perks for this job."
})

Thanks in advanced.

This isn’t that big of a deal but only if you know: I have a problem where anyone can give each other a gun licence using /givegunlicense (not a button), the mayor is the only one supposed to have access to the command (has a button to give gun licenses). No one really knows about the problem at the moment that’s why I’m not making it my top priority atm like above.

To answer your main question:
If you want jobs to be shown to people where your customCheck returns false, you can return CLIENT.
Added to your zombie job:
[lua]
TEAM_ZOMBIE = AddExtraTeam(“Zombie”, { – Name
color = Color(153, 51, 0, 255), – Team color
model = “models/Zombie/Classic.mdl”, – Player model
description = [[As a zombie you may kill anyone with your fist. Do not go back to same area where you died within 5 mins.]],
weapons = {“weapon_weapons_zombie”}, – Additional weapons
command = “zombie”, – Command to become the job
max = 3, – Maximum amount of said job
salary = 45, – Salary
admin = 0, – Requires Admin 1 for yes, 0 for no.
vote = false, – Do they need to vote true for yes, false for no.
hasLicense = false, – Has a license
customCheck = function(ply) return CLIENT or ply:GetUserGroup() == “vip” or ply:IsAdmin() or ply:GetUserGroup() == “donor” or ply:GetUserGroup() == “mvp” or ply:GetUserGroup() == “hall of fame” end,
CustomCheckFailMsg = “You need certain donor perks for this job.”
})
[/lua]