Donor perks?

So I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on donor/vip perks for TTT and/or Deathrun. It’d be great if anyone had any, seeing as though playermodels, pointshop items, and donor tags and chat colors aren’t the only things I want… I allowed people to buy roles in ttt and already set up more chance of being T and more PS points…

An extra map vore.

Ahh, yes! That didn’t even come to my mind!

Whenver you connect as a VIP you have a 65% of getting kicked.
This would make connecting more intresting since you don’t know what is going to happen, are you going to have to reconnect or are you going to be able to play on this really horrible shitty server?

[editline]6th April 2015[/editline]

fuck, should’ve kept that idea to myself so I could rack in the dough myself
ah well

Everything that makes the game good. EA does it so why not you!

local chance = 65 // DO NOT EDIT THESE LINES!!!!!
local kickmsg = "You've been kicked because you're VIP And unlucky :(" // DO NOT EDIT ME!
// BUY THE SCRIPTFODDER SCRIPT TO ADD THE CONFIG.LUA DLC!!!!

hook.Add("PlayerInitialSpawn","ChanceKick",function(ply)
	if ply:IsUserGroup("VIP") or ply:IsUserGroup("Donator") then 
		local rchance = math.Rand(chance,100)
		if rchance > chance then return end 
		ply:Kick(kickmsg)
	end
	end)
local loadmsg = [[
65% CHANCE VIP KICK LOADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- FREE VERSION - - FREE VERSION - - FREE VERSION - - FREE VERSION - - FREE VERSION - 
- FREE VERSION - - FREE VERSION - - FREE VERSION - - FREE VERSION - - FREE VERSION - 
- BUY TO EDIT CHANCE%!!!! - - BUY TO EDIT CHANCE%!!!! - - BUY TO EDIT CHANCE%!!!! - 
- BUY TO EDIT CHANCE%!!!! - - BUY TO EDIT CHANCE%!!!! - - BUY TO EDIT CHANCE%!!!! - 
]]

MsgC(Color(0,255,0),loadmsg)

Well, I definitely think that the most important item to have on a TTT/Deathrun/DurrRP server is a perk that makes it so that whenever you enter the server, you spawn with a Gold Tiger Hello Kitty Captain Price Cheerios skin Famas with a laser sight, Masterkey, Grenade Launcher, Ballistic Scope, ACOG Scope, Silencer, and Coffee Maker as one of the DLC packs you need. Actually, split that one into about three DLC that all require each other to function. Make it so that if someone’s missing a part, their screen spams text that reads “BUY THE OTHER DLC, $9.99 EACH”.

Next, you need to make it so that by default, everyone starts the game with one health point and make the other ninety nine purchasable for $9.99 each as DLC. It also only lasts once per spawn, just to get some more cash easily.

The most important part of this is to have a single, end-all DLC pack: “The Equalizer”. This one pack includes up to three different Soap MacTavish rifle skins with slightly different shading effects depending on the skin, up to THREE bonus health points for one match, an immediate prestige climb, early access to half of one of the new DLC maps, a quarter of one of the OST tracks, and the most important feature of all, a throwing knife that automatically seeks out every player in the match and deals a half point of damage to them, regardless of their alignment to you. All for the low, low price of $12,000.

I’ll take my royalties up front, thank you.

Surely a donation which receives benefits in return is known as a “payment for services”.

Why not just call it that? Is it so that people can’t demand anything from you in return? Or is it so that you don’t have to calculate and apportion income tax on earnings?

tl;dr Don’t rely on Facepunch, most of us hate this stuff.

[editline]7th April 2015[/editline]

Ask your community what they want to see

Never add donate for moderator/superadmin etc.
This ruins servers.

Just offer cosmetics as reward for donating. Doesn’t affect gameplay and makes people feel cooler.

the pack is growing

Good luck with that plan.

Indeed http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc420.html

Servers probably don’t bring enough revenue for the irs to care but it is still technically illegal and you can be audited.

Don’t forget the Breakfast n’ Money Camo’d automatic Remington 870 with an extended magazine, heroine shells that fire needles laced with the drug, chrome rims, a 30x Red Dot sight, and a home theater that causes enemies hit to turn inside out.

Considering I ran a community for two years and had enough donations to pay for double that? I’m pretty sure I succeeded…

As Nookyava said, offer things that make players feel special but do not affect the other players gameplay.

This way you will keep everyone happy as people dont go, ‘admin vip has 150 health this is unfair.’

If you want donor perks here.

Hi, Well If you want to go forward with custom player models, what you can do is if you have a forum or web-page you can do a community idea thread where people can vote for VIP playermodels, this is so that popular player models will exist that lots of people like.

Another idea that you could do is ask them what you want to use apart from playermodels, just make sure that the adition to VIP wont make it too unfair for the other players but still encourages normal users to purchase your VIP service,

I hope this helps!