Don't Play on M4D server

This is why:

Fresh wipe, alright cool nothing wrong with that…
They make an announcement saying “no airdrops for 1-2 days, let players build up” and again thats cool whatever…

Then all of a sudden instead of doing a airdrop command the admin drops a supply signal right out side his base in hacker valley with his group… and says air drop hacker valley… ofc no one really went for it but some randoms that where already out there…

Then they go on to say we announce we where dropping one… so they ran around raiding a couple bases, which remember there was no airdrops what so ever besides that one he used a supply signal so they were the only ones with explosives…

I am just giving other players a heads up before trying this server out and putting time into it…

Thanks for reading

hi

So funny to find this post, I killed one of the admins friends I believe his name was Syzurp or something like that. About 10 mins after killing this guy i had 5-6 guys come up to my 1x1 saying they were friends of the admin and I needed to give their shit back, Of course i told them to get lost. Next thing I know 4 guys with the tag M4D knocked my wall down with c4 and killed me took everything. I complained and was banned. There had been zero air drops because the the server just wiped. They were in full kev alrdy.

Join my server instead then :stuck_out_tongue:

Fiddlex whats soo different about your server?

I am having some bad luck with picking servers, with admins giving out stuff, playing in god mode, or wiping almost everyday

Mine has some nice stuff! Check it out:
http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1376863
Our admins play legit, i am monitoring them every single day. We’re also trying it to make it more fun for people by doing some random events from time to time: parkour, arena,…

Can confirm. Killed 2 admins at small rad, they came back invis and killed us

There’s nothing really “Different” I guess but its brand new, close to vanilla as possible. I’m strict with what my admins can use commands wise and block a lot of them, especially god mode and I don’t plan on wiping at all unless all of my daily backups fail at once. I’m looking for active players for admin positions also, so if you seem interested let me know and i will send you the IP. Thanks