Door Groups

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could help me. I made some door groups and set them up on the door I would like but I cannot seem to unlock or lock the doors when I am in the group. I do not understand why this is happening but I would like to find out why.

Thanks for you help

DarkRP has it’s own website and forums.

Scriptfodder has its own website (But no forum dunno why) :v:

Show us the code

Please be more specific, if you wouldn’t mind posting the code of the door group, and any lua errors you get in the console, and we should be able to help.

–[[---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Door groups

The server owner can set certain doors as owned by a group of people, identified by their jobs.

HOW TO MAKE A DOOR GROUP:
AddDoorGroup(“NAME OF THE GROUP HERE, you will see this when looking at a door”, Team1, Team2, team3, team4, etc.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------]]

– Example: AddDoorGroup(“Cops and Mayor only”, TEAM_SWAT, TEAM_MAYOR, TEAM_SWATLEADER, TEAM_CHIEF)
– Example: AddDoorGroup(“Gundealer only”, TEAM_GUN)

AddDoorGroup(“Gundealer only”, TEAM_GUN)
AddDoorGroup(“Government Only”, TEAM_MAYOR, TEAM_SWAT, TEAM_SWATLEADER, TEAM_MBODYGUARD, TEAM_CHIEF)

That is my darkrpmodification file

The gundealer one works fine, make sure(As admin) you face the door>use keys>reload key>edit door group>Gundealer only

I fixed it, it didn’t work because I disallowed ownership in stead of just adding the door group with ownership