Door Lock/Key system

Hey, I’ve been studying a few RP scripts for a while trying to figure out a way to do this. Basically I have 9 doors in a map, and each group of 3 doors requires a specific type of key. I plan on using a different SWEP for each type of key. For the sake of simplicity, these will be keys 1, 2, and 3 for groups 1, 2, and 3 respectively. Players will talk to an npc, select the key they want, and be able to only open a door relative to their group with the key. If I read correctly, DarkRP uses a serverside table of the doors in the map, storing prices and owner info for each door. I don’t need to go that far, but a table of sorts would be nice for showing if the room is occupied or not. Can anyone provide me with some tips? Thank you!

I’m kinda tired so i only read about half of it…

But if you want different keys to function for different doors I got an idea… It’s not a very good one, but consider it a shortcut… Lets say for instance you find the Key code in … main.lua I belive it is in DarkRP. Just copy it, and rename the function to like… KeyWarehouse().

Probably needs a few simple modifications in the main coding too but… Worth a shot.