double tap

http://filesmelt.com/dl/double_tap.jpg

more of just blood impact practice and muzzle flash C&C

was expecting Zombieland…

I’ve heard of muzzle flash, but muzzle sparks?
:raise:

its more realistic

in a real world point of view,of course
muzzle flashes are more realistic in a cinematic point of view…

just to precise things here…

I think its good.

true

I see your pictures as filter raping and just adding effects. The motion blur looks like you just used the blur tool. :geno: I don’t think you’re trying hard enough.

umm… your still a dick

How so…? If you can’t take the heat, stay out of the kitchen bro.

exhale, I don’t like you. For that comment you just made. Away I go.

Realistic muzzle flash doesn’t matter.

What matters is that it’s awesome.

dood at least my editing dosent look like a 3 year old made it. your such a fucking cuntlick

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - Benji))

I wouldn’t keep up that attitude if you want to stay on the forums, just saying. A lot of people are dicks, you’ll just have to cope with it. It’s not like one dude’s opinion ruins your day.

Right?

no not really i just get pissed easy

Hey you improved your posing, that’s pleasant and i don’t really see a filter rape, it’s jusk kind if shiny it doesn’t pass the lines.

I don’t see how I’m being a dick still. In fact, I’m seeing it as the OTHER way around.

[editline]07:25PM[/editline]

I guess it’s all opinion then, isn’t it? I’ll try my best to make a non “dick” comment next time. By the way, if your going to start bashing me about my editing, at least try to look like you have the intelligence to do it. No offense, but you’re TALKING like a 3 year old. I mean this in the most non dick way :v:.

still a dick…no offence

Ahh, the old “Oh yea, well I’m better than you” argument.

Surefire way to make people not like you.

If you can’t take my criticism, either ignore me or get out of these forums buddy. Stop acting like an 8 year old.