Drama and love trouble Inuyasha 4

Konichiwa, I am back from my camping trip ^o^. I have decide to add non anime chars to the comic because some people have say to me they don’t like anime very much. It will be surprise who shows up but I hope you are all excited for this.

Here is link to old comic in case you didn’t see.

http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1110514-Drama-and-love-trouble-Inuyasha-3

You’re a wizzard harry.

“i am truly lord voldemort”

wat

you’re are a wizard

wonderful wonderful

For the love of god please stop, this is almost spam at this point, atleast until you TRY and improve.

That ‘Avada Kedavra’ was unexpected.

Yes I’m so excited for this art.

this is probably lowest quality pose I’ve seen in a while, try taking time into posing, work on editing as in not using MSpaint, find better angles and use SDoF

I WILL DEAL WITH THIS THREAD LATER!

awwww yeeeeeeeeeeah I was waiting for this!

can’t wait for cow’s video of this.

[editline]8th August 2011[/editline]

I DEAL WITH THREAD AFTER OK SLUT?

[editline]8th August 2011[/editline]

this crossover is hurted me

cant wait for 5!!

Aw, no “TO BE CONTINUED…”? That’s a shame.

Truly a work of art. The dialogue is gripping, I was literally on the edge of my seat the whole time. Those effects you edited in really bring out the intensity and passion between the two fighters. I swear when you threw that Harry Potter crossover into the mix my adrenal glands nearly burst from pure surprise.

All in all, this is a masterpiece and must be heralded as one of the greatest comic series of all time. Hell, get a mod to come in here and sticky all of your threads, because everybody needs to see this thing.

This is… this is… i can’t even say what this is.

Okay guys thats enough, you can stop with the fake praise.

That’s not “fake praise”. That comes straight from the heart you uncaring shell of a man.

You are a terrible person, thinking that we speak such scornful words of malice and hatred against such a talented artist.

Now to wait for the Microsoft voices of this C :