Drinkable Nuka Cola from Fallout 3

dumb

Fuck yeah!

daffff

We only need Pills now.

nop

What if we don’t have TF2 sounds?

daadadaa

Please put up some screenshots, it’s not that hard.

dadaSDASD

WTF. How do you get banned for that.

2 bucks says i’m gonna get banned for this.

Dumbass. If i dont have tf2 and I download that, ill have tf2 content witout owning tf2

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - mahalis))

Sorry for bump, but downloading that 1.5 second wav file isn’t illegal in any way as the OP is not asking for money or anything. It is a free file, (and he was unbaned).
You don’t have to swear at people because your stupid and a bad reader.

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - mahalis))

Do everybody a favor and stop making 5 seccond entities.

(User was banned for this post ("Don't care? Don't reply." - mahalis))

Chillax dude, it’s not hurting you.

It is not a free file - it’s part of Team Fortress 2, which is a copyrighted piece of software. Redistributing it, in whole or in part, is a violation of that copyright.

Alright, sorry Mahalias. I should learn not to disagree with you lol.
Also, how far are you on that Magic Box SENT? I saw a video of it earlier and said outloud “WIN” lol

:smiley: I have a suggestion (Mighta spelled that wrong…) You should make L4D Weps,Tools(Medkit Pills Andreline Shot) Oh and the pills thing goes PILLLLLLZ HEEERE when you take it out…Andreline shot is from L4D2 I think… and add some L4D Npc’s And Zombies… That would be great :slight_smile:

These are just reskinned balls. And to the above poster, it’s impossible to make any L4D NPCs because the L4d 1&2 engines are different from the OB engine.

Does this have any effect? Does it make you run faster or jump higher or something?

no it gives you a little health and you hear the OP’s 14 year old voice make a slurping sound