Drivable TF2 & HL2 Trains anyone?

after seeing the TF2 Driveable Vehicles on the Garrys Mod workshop along with Sligwolf’s Trains, there is one question on my mind.

how come Nobody has ever made any Drivable Trains for Garry’s mod before?

they always have to be put together the old fashion way with thrusters, wiremod, props and so on.

I would love to see someone out there make a Train like Sligwolf’s western loco.

a train that you don’t have to put together, Just a normal Train vehicle that you can spawn and go!

along with a simple coupling system like the hook and loop couplers on Hornby Trains

If there is anyone out there who would like to try and make some trains like these, please do.

and I’m sure many people out there would love to see this happen.

Note: I’d make these trains myself but I don’t know how to do it.

I’m not really good with 3D programs so NO Smart-ass comments.

Make it yourself.

Because GMOD physics is really realistic and dependable. Your train will rocket into space if you make a single welding error. I’m not saying it is impossible, but it’s very hard.

Maybe Sligwolf could release the carriage part of the train so we can make our own trains out of that base?

that could be possible.

of course I would make it myself but I don’t know how and I don’t like getting smart ass comments like I got here.

I’m not talking about Building a Gmod train in the Game, I’m talking about Making a Train in Gmod with a Program Like Source SDK.

Nobody seems interested in helping me in making this idea to become a reality so this thread minus well be deleted.

What?