DrugsMod DarkRP

So I made a thread, but it never got answered, just stopped being replied to. So heres what I got.

So I used Drugsmod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=112986621 I used gmad extractor to extract the files and mount them to my server, but it dosent work on my DarkRP. Or my sandbox, same with my base game. The files are in my Addons folder, and I see them. But when I attempt to spawn them it shows script errors and dosent spawn. I also tried to make a spawnable ent out of them for DarkRP, and itll spawn. But wont let me use it. Whats wrong?

DarkRP.createEntity( "lSD", { 
   ent = "lsd",
   model = "models/durgz_lsd",
   price = 50,
   max = 3,
   cmd = "/buylsd",
   category = "Other",
   -- CustomCheck
})

But when I go in game and buy it as an ent this is what I get

Attempted to create unknown entity type lsd!

[ERROR] addons/darkrp/gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_createitems.lua:510: Entity 'lsd' does not exist or is not valid.
  1. error - [C]:-1
   2. defaultSpawn - addons/darkrp/gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_createitems.lua:510
    3. callback - addons/darkrp/gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_createitems.lua:570
     4. callback - addons/darkrp/gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/chat/sv_chat.lua:8
      5. unknown - addons/darkrp/gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/chat/sv_chat.lua:160
       6. unknown - lua/includes/modules/concommand.lua:54

So what am I doing wrong? Is it a wrong entity name, or something? I would really like this to work.

Yes, actually, it did.
durgz_lsd

For which? Ent or Model?

ent

Okay I did that, it spawns properly, model and everything. But when I click it, it creates script errors that fill my console with yellow lettering. Whats wrong?

Post error and maybe we can give further advice :slight_smile: