DrugsMod

So I used Drugsmod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=112986621 I used gmad extractor to extract the files and mount them to my server, but it dosent work on my DarkRP. Or my sandbox, same with my base game. The files are in my Addons folder, and I see them. But when I attempt to spawn them it shows script errors and dosent spawn. I also tried to make a spawnable ent out of them for DarkRP, and itll spawn. But wont let me use it. Whats wrong?

DarkRP.createEntity( "lSD", { 
   ent = "lsd",
   model = "models/durgz_lsd",
   price = 50,
   max = 3,
   cmd = "/buylsd",
   category = "Other",
   -- CustomCheck
})

Can you please post the script errors?

Isn’t the entity name: durgz_lsd?

Yeah when I get a moment I’ll post the error. At work now, will be online in like 3-4 hours if you can wait that long

Attempted to create unknown entity type lsd!

[ERROR] addons/darkrp/gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_createitems.lua:510: Entity 'lsd' does not exist or is not valid.
  1. error - [C]:-1
   2. defaultSpawn - addons/darkrp/gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_createitems.lua:510
    3. callback - addons/darkrp/gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_createitems.lua:570
     4. callback - addons/darkrp/gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/chat/sv_chat.lua:8
      5. unknown - addons/darkrp/gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/chat/sv_chat.lua:160
       6. unknown - lua/includes/modules/concommand.lua:54

I’m surprised nobody has answered this yet lol
That means the entity doesn’t exist. It’s probably called durgz_lsd, as above said…