Ever wanted to feel like Max Payne?
Or feel like playing through a John Woo movie?
Or maybe you prefer mixing an accurate sidearm along with a bullet-hose machine pistol?
Well, now all that is possible.
- Dynamic dual wielding - a M1911 in left hand, a Desert Eagle in right hand, or vice versa, completely up to you!
- Individual ammo pools for each weapon
- Surface penetration
- Surface ricochet
- Custom viewmodel movement
- Custom ammo types
- Custom simple ammo display
- Slight view bob
- Shell ejection
- Designed for both singleplayer and multiplayer
- Particle effects from Firearms: Source 2.0
- An easy-to-use menu to select weapons for your left and right hands
- Currently sporting 13 weapons, which means a total of 169 dual wielding combinations
- M1911 has no dryfire animation (model issue)
- MP5K has no shell eject and muzzle attachments (model issue)
PRIMARY ATTACK KEY - fire left weapon
SECONDARY ATTACK KEY - fire right weapon
RELOAD KEY - self-explanatory
CONTEXT MENU KEY (default is C) - open weapon selection menu
To get ammo spawn an Ammo crate in Q > Entities > Dual Weapons Ammo.
Get it here:
If you’ve recognized one of the models that are in this pack and have worked on it, rest assured that I take no credit for your work.
I can’t put the credits here because it would use up all available symbols.
The Vman - Firearms: Source 2.0 particle effects