I investigated the problem as much as i could with my none existing LUA experience.
It doesn’t disconnect the player every time you try and lace something. Seems that when you do everything slowly :S it works more often than when you quickly spawn and then lace in the same second.
It gives the following error in console:
Host_Error: CL_CopyExistingEntity: missing client entity 158.
It’s of course the entity of the drug you were trying to lace ID. I tried removing the line of code that removes the entity when you laced it and when i did that it seemed that it no longer disconnected me.
Only problem with this was that every time you laced a drug you would duplicate it.
Hope some of you experienced LUA coders will take a look at this.