Dynamite Alternative

Hey,

Just come back to GMOD 10 with several friends, havent played since GMOD 9. We are all racing to build up our old cannons to take each other out etc but have found our dynamite only goes for one use!

We can see that it has been taken out in update 72? And have tried several workarounds mentioned on the forums, not gone as far as WireMod yet though! Tried Multidynamite and Force Dynamite STool which both get an error code.

Is there a workaround for this? As all of the cannon ideas on this wiki http://wiki.garrysmod.com/?title=War_Devices dont work anymore as we cant use our dynamite!! :frowning:

Look forward to hearing from you!

Multi-Dynamite would really be the only option right now but if your getting code errors then the dynamite alternative you want would be a request because currently there isnt anything else except Multi-Dynamite.

Give more information on what you are trying to do.

Shoot each other with cannons what.

We have managed to build some indestructible boats but now wanted to fire heavy objects at one another. without having to construct large contraptions which lag our homemade server :stuck_out_tongue: dynamite+tubes used to work pretty well. know a good alternative?

More or less the trashcan cannons on this page.

If anyone has any advice on how to make forts with destructible walls which we can knock over with cannon balls let us know :slight_smile: setting material properties to wood doesnt do the trick :frowning:

Just use the Wiremod explosives. Set it to not remove when it explodes, wire it to a button, and fire.

cant someone who knows lua just make a new dynamite stool with more options and stuff? i mean, it wouldn’t be that hard!

I loved the gm9 dynamite.

I think they mightve made gmod dynamite single use only because explosion spam cant be healthy for servers.

You could make your own if you learn how to program LUA and that would be easier than trying to use the broken multi dynamite tool.