E2 Editor not opening up

Everytime I opening up my E2 editor, I get error messages in the corner of the screen and my console shows this:

[ERROR] lua/includes/util.lua:33: bad argument #1 to ‘min’ (number expected, got nil)

1. min - [C]:-1
  2. Color - lua/includes/util.lua:33
  3. LoadEditorSettings - addons/wiremod/lua/wire/client/wire_expression2_editor.lua:200
  4. Init - addons/wiremod/lua/wire/client/wire_expression2_editor.lua:164
  5. Create - lua/includes/extensions/client/panel/scriptedpanels.lua:153
  6. initE2Editor - addons/wiremod/lua/wire/stools/expression2.lua:660
  7. func - addons/wiremod/lua/wire/stools/expression2.lua:633
  8. FillViaFunction - gamemodes/sandbox/gamemode/spawnmenu/controlpanel.lua:110
  9. FillViaTable - gamemodes/sandbox/gamemode/spawnmenu/controlpanel.lua:95
  10. ActivateTool - lua/includes/modules/spawnmenu.lua:298
  11. DoClick - gamemodes/sandbox/gamemode/spawnmenu/toolpanel.lua:75
  12. unknown - lua/vgui/dlabel.lua:206

[ERROR] lua/includes/util.lua:33: bad argument #1 to ‘min’ (number expected, got nil)

1. min - [C]:-1
  2. Color - lua/includes/util.lua:33
  3. LoadEditorSettings - addons/wiremod/lua/wire/client/wire_expression2_editor.lua:200
  4. Init - addons/wiremod/lua/wire/client/wire_expression2_editor.lua:164
  5. Create - lua/includes/extensions/client/panel/scriptedpanels.lua:153
  6. initE2Editor - addons/wiremod/lua/wire/stools/expression2.lua:660
  7. func - addons/wiremod/lua/wire/stools/expression2.lua:665
  8. unknown - lua/includes/modules/net.lua:30

It’s most likely wiremod based problem. Make sure you have latest version of the addon. If you have github version, you have to update it manually. If you have workshop version try reinstalling it, the game or Steam client might not update it automatically. Other causes are conflicting addon. if you have installed something recently, try disabling that. If that doesn’t fix the issue, try next addon, excluding the wiremod from this trial and error type check, eventually you’ll find the addon, which causes the issue.