EAC banned

hi i was playing on NA DEADLAUGH server and was kicked after an admin said he watched me for awhile and says that i had ESP. i did not and do not have any hacks. i think this was a butthurt admin and i would like it if someone can investigate further.

server admins can’t EAC ban you. the worst they can do is ban you from that server with a message like “EAC BANNED” to scare you but if you were actually EAC banned (check your steam profile for a game ban) then your account was actually caught cheating.

its on my steam profile. but i legit have no hacks and wasnt even online when i was banned

If you’re gonna hack don’t google “free rust hacks 2016”

well there was a False positiv lately, you should wait till an EAC Employee shows up and unbans you if youre “Legit not hacking”.

yea thats what im waiting for

[video]https://twitter.com/rusthackreport/status/721255075725910016[/video]

I guess this was you?

I hate hackers so much you make rust bad again i met so many hackers that looks legi and they brag about it too

sgt khorn yes thats me. 4:30am tho… and wizard stfu if u could read what i wrote instead of being a jackass, i wasnt hacking or even online when this eac ban happened

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - Bradyns))

(User was permabanned for this post ("cheater" - Orkel))

EAC bans are not applied instantly unless you are using an old version of a hack/cheat that is already in the confirmed database. It normally is delayed a few weeks as to analyze found data and confirm if it’s actually a hack/cheat. In other words, unless it’s confirmed a false positive it was triggered by something you did days or weeks ago rather than earlier.

only had game for 3 weeks

I just recently also got a EAC ban ima legit player always have been i recently just got into rust again and im in love with it im trying to get unbanned because not once have i cheated in a online community game the most ive done was cheats on minecraft and a free single player game which i got game banned for

(User was permabanned for this post ("cheater" - postal))

sure, but that is far from proof of innocence. hackers use burner accounts, so some “false” bans have 2 hours on the account.

OP was banned for detection of a paid cheat, and this falmouth01 can’t even get his story straight. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198133772433/