Eac kicking everyone

Any idea how to fix this? Eac isn’t letting anyone join.

Rejecting client (steamid): You are already connected!
(20:42:04) | Rejecting client (steamid): You are already connected!
(20:42:07) | Rejecting client (steamid): Steam Auth Timeout
(20:42:30) | Rejecting client (steamid): Steam Auth Timeout
(20:42:40) | user joined
(20:42:44) | Rejecting client (steamid): Steam Auth Timeout
(20:42:45) | Rejecting client (steamid): You are already connected!
(20:42:51) | Rejecting client (steamid): Steam Auth Timeout
(20:42:54) | Rejecting client (steamid): Steam Auth Timeout
(20:43:01) | user:
(20:43:56) | Rejecting client (steamid): You are already connected!
(20:44:03) | Rejecting client (steamid): You are already connected!
(20:44:21) | [Oxide] 9:44 PM [Info] Message2
(20:44:30) | Rejecting client (steamid): Steam Auth Timeout

The support on here is fantastic! second post completely ignored.

Unless it happens when you don’t have Oxide installed, ask the Oxide forums.

So you are saying this is an oxide issue?

If it only happens with Oxide installed, then, yes, it would follow that it’s an Oxide issue and not Facepunch’s problem. Adding mods into the mix means unpredictable results, especially at this early stage of the game.

If you have mods installed and the mods start breaking things, go to the source of the mods for help, not garry. If reinstalling the server without mods doesn’t fix the problem, then it’s a problem with the server itself and the devs will be able to do something about it.

elixwhitetail I’ll take your advice onboard. I’ve also had this issue on my vanilla server where EAC kicks everyone. I’ll go to oxide and see if they can help resolve my problem.

This seems to be my biggest problem atm, constantly spamming my server console.

C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebug.gen.cpp Line: 56)

[img]http://s13.postimg.org/7w22pphs7/Capture.png image upload no size limit[/IMG]

If the kicking on a vanilla server was on 26 November, then that was because of a faulty update on our end. If not, and you can reproduce it, and want to help us debugging it, please let us know!

eac_SMa

Looking back on the logs it was around that time and I’ve not restarted the server since then so didn’t realize this was fixed. I’ve restarted last night and it was fine.

I’ll speak to oxide about the other two servers.

Thanks

If anyone knows how to stop this spamming my console please let me know.

C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebug.gen.cpp Line: 56)

Thanks